Minor Illness & Accidents

If you suffer from a minor illness or minor accident we recommend contacting the surgery for an appointment. Queues for A&E can be long and we aim to help patients get back on their feet as quickly as possible.

If the surgery is closed we recommend calling 111 to receive medical advice from NHS professionals.